10.08.2010

updates.


music inspires me.
makes me.
;)
Q: What's goin' on?
A: Since school has started, my mind has become a HEE-UGE blemish in the world of Worry-Warts. You could call me the queen of worry-warting. ...Ew. ANYWAY, this following week is Fall Break. Instead of bailing on everything, (including my lonely blog) , I've decided to take an enormous plunge into writing. I want a change. Hopefully you'll see one.
Q: What about Mechanism Of Tolle?
A: Here's the thing, the next chapter brings the mini-climax. At this point, I don't know how to transition into it. As you may or may not know, I'm in on this journey, too. The ending of the story is just a rough sketch in my brain. Thinking about it means dusting it off, and ahh, I don't like cleaning. But it WILL return.
Q: You've mentioned a new project?
A: I try not to lie. But.. I have no idea what I meant by that. ("New project", that is.) Right now I've been running to photography as a creative outlet, and music to feed my creative thought-process. In my last post you saw a bit of my work. So.. maybe more? I'm going camping this week. I'll be the nerdy girl wearing the fluffy purple vest and taking pictures of leaves and I'll end up falling into a creek... Keep an eye out.
Q: Music?
A: Yes. Like, crazy.
Hopefully, I've answered some questions.
Out, Holmes.
C.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

for your listening pleasure:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones